Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's mine, my own, my PRECIOUS!!


Photobucket




"NASTY, MEAN, FALSE! YOU STOLES IT! YOU STOLES OUR CATCHPHRASE!



Ok, Ok. Its "our" precious.   (my wife made me type that.)

It is no small secret around my house that i have been in deep, deep smit with the iPad this year. While I was recovering from my surgery I spoke about how useful it would be to me. I made up excuses about how I could write this blog on it and other stuff, but no matter how much I lied to myself i couldnt really justify one. Long story short, I felt like the nintendo kid inside when I opened up that present chritmas morning and saw an Apple logo staring back at me. It was unexpected to say the least.

So how is it you might ask? It is everybit as glorious as everyone says it is.  Seriously.  In the words of Ferris Bueller, "It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

After having it for awhile now though, i have realized that a rift has started to form between my wife and I. She takes the laptop to work with her almost every day and its the only (working) computer in the house. Its only fair that I keep the ipad with me, right? To go along with the LOTR reference in the title up there, its turning me into the Gollum of our house hold. I wipe off finger prints almost as fast as I put them on and I cringe when other people handle it. Its really only a matter of time before I lose my hair and my eyes start to bug out of my head.

Anyhoo, I could write a lot more about how great it is and all that, but that would just exacerbate my already overwhelming smugness. Some time soon ill have to let my wife handle it, if only to save myself from it.



Sent from my iPad.


 UPDATE: She has her own damn ipad now.   So now she can keep her grubby hands off mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment